New Design, More Features, Same Telemaster
This all-new version is covered in genuine Oracover, has built in flaps, quality construction and hardware, and even comes with a camera mounting cover. With the flaps down it will almost hover in a 10MPH wind. See it in action!
HUGE, Ready-Built version of the 12 Foot Telemaster
For the club or individual who wants a huge airplane that can carry cameras, drop parachute guys or candy, fly incredibly slowly and still be transported in a regular car – the 12 Foot Telemaster ARF is it. Check it out!
Authentic 1/4 scale racing classic for electric or gas
The Pilot-1 Gilmore Red Lion is a true to scale rendition of this famous 30s racer. The outlines are correct with only a minor increase in vertical tail area. The wing is the correct shape and in the right location requiring a notch in the lower part of the massive cowl. Learn more
Big scale Golden Age biplane
Whether built as an electric or gas model the flight performance is a total joy, take offs are short and climb performance is quick. The airplane will slip into a small field just like the original full scale one did. See it in action!
Golden Age biplane – great looks, easy to fly
Much simpler to assemble than many biplanes, the Waco’s upper wing attaches to the side on the fuselage and is automatically aligned. Assembly will take 6-8 hours, the illustrated instructions provide clear guidance. Check it out!
Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
What Hobbyists Have To Say
- John Boyens on New York Times – How Hobby Lobby International Resolved Its Trademark Dispute
- Walter Rau on Hobby Express story hits the New York Times
- New York Times – How Hobby Lobby International Resolved Its Trademark Dispute | Hobby Express Blog: Your Home For The Best R/C Topics, News, And Information On The Web on Hobby Express story hits the New York Times
- Rob on Hobby Express story hits the New York Times
- Don Tervo on Rockstar Drones
Categories Available To You
- All I want For Christmas (13)
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (27)
- Motors (1)
- R/C Models (81)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (8)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (21)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (173)
Archives – “Old Stuff”