Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
- 300K Register Drones in The First 30 Days
- FAA UAS Registration Is Easy!
- New FAA Regulations on Registering Your Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Drone, UAV FAA Pilot Registration: What You Need To Know
- Youth Leadership Brentwood Meets Barrier-Breaking Businesses #WarehouseTour
- What You Should Know: Transporting Lithium Batteries
What Hobbyists Have To Say
Categories Available To You
- All I want For Christmas (13)
- Aviation History (1)
- Drones & Multi Rotors (4)
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (30)
- Hobby Business News (1)
- Motors (3)
- R/C Models (87)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (8)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (21)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (188)
Archives – “Old Stuff”
Tag Archives: telemaster
Want a peak inside the new Twin Telemaster? Today we are going to talk wingspan, nacels, engines, batteries, and more. Learn exactly what makes the Twin Telemaster the ideal instrumentation platform. We are also going to share some pictures of … Continue reading
We have seen many modelers take our Telemaster RC aircraft and customize it so it can be used as an instrumentation platform. Some have already turned it into a twin engine aircraft. Seeing how the Telemaster has been used has … Continue reading
Now that fall is upon us, so is the beginning of building season. We would like to mark this occasion with a special sale that will last through Sunday, September 27th at midnight. For the next three days you will … Continue reading
Today marks the first day of fall and the start of building season. Whether you want to try out a Telemaster plane for the first time or simply add to your growing collection, we have a trio of kits that … Continue reading
This spring everyone is building a favorite balsa kit airplane. We often hear about someone dusting off a project they intended to start a long time ago, but this story is about discovery of a classic TELEMASTER kit that Leo Seicshnaydre thought enough about — to save.
Leo’s first e-mail was almost overlooked and we’re so glad our President, Kurt Cleveland jumped into the discussion. Here’s the email string: Continue reading
FMS 900MM RED DRAGONFLY RTF All you need in one box to get started in this hobby! The Red Dragonfly is the best choice for the beginning flier. Made of durable EPO foam, the Red Dragonfly will take a lot … Continue reading