On November, 2nd the Middle Tennessee R/C Clubs Association AMA Chapter #65 hosted their annual regional swap meet.
The doors opened at 8am on the dot!!
Shopper’s hurried in looking for just the right plane to add to their hangar.
Sellers and the club were both happy to see such a large turnout this year.
Hobby Lobby had 3 tables there and we brought several of our planes to sell… Happy to say we only brought back just a few.
Thank you Middle Tennessee R/C Club for hosting a great event.
Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
- TELEMASTER History Rescued From a Storage Unit – The Story of Dr. Fox and his Treasures…
- A Drone For Christmas
- Mark Cleveland Honored at 2014 NEAT Awards
- 50 year old company is now 1 year as Hobby Express
- Amazing Compliment for Hobby Express “Entrepreneur Of The Year”
- Taking Breast Cancer Awareness To New Heights
What Hobbyists Have To Say
- John Boyens on New York Times – How Hobby Lobby International Resolved Its Trademark Dispute
- Walter Rau on Hobby Express story hits the New York Times
- New York Times – How Hobby Lobby International Resolved Its Trademark Dispute | Hobby Express Blog: Your Home For The Best R/C Topics, News, And Information On The Web on Hobby Express story hits the New York Times
- Rob on Hobby Express story hits the New York Times
- Don Tervo on Rockstar Drones
Categories Available To You
- All I want For Christmas (13)
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (27)
- Motors (1)
- R/C Models (81)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (8)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (21)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (174)
Archives – “Old Stuff”